June 7, 2010

I'm Baaaaaaack!

Well, it's been a few weeks...close to a month now actually.  I complete forgot about my dear blog and quit worrying over it as I finished my last few weeks of college, graduated, served as the chair for a Student YMCA conference in Virginia, and then started my first ''real'' job!  (That graduation/YMCA conference/starting a job part was all within one week's time).

Anywho, I have started back on my plan to get healthy, lose weight, and feel better.

For those of you who don't know, I have started my career in the YMCA and am working as the office manager at the Ruby C. Hunt YMCA in Boiling Springs, North Carolina.  The facility is beautiful, new, and has great work out facilities (along with an amazing pool).  I'm working at a great YMCA with a membership included in my employment...what excuse do I have?

So, today I started working out again.  I've been trying to ween myself off of sodas and sweet tea (which I started drinking again a few weeks ago) and eat more healthy foods.  I also weighed myself again today and was pleasantly surprised!

My Weight, as of June 7 is...

307 pounds!

I've gained some from the last time that I weighed, BUT, not too much.  That makes me happy!

Until Next Time...

----------

-Tyler

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, suggestions, questions, and encouragement is always welcome!

I hope you visit again soon!!!

-Tyler