February 3, 2010

It's Hump Day...

Wednesday has gone pretty well...breakfast and lunch were good, I did 2.5 miles on the elliptical, and then went to dinner with friends (a yummy new Mexican place in town called Pueblito Express).


I think I am back on track...I found it easy to work out today (the last time I was in the gym was last Friday).  I did the 2.5 miles in about 20 minutes, so that's exciting!  I am finding that I actually enjoy working out and want to go to the gym.


Alright, I don't have much to share with you all today so I won't waste your time.


Until Next Time...


------------


-Tyler

1 comment:

  1. Hey Ty!

    You have stated multiple times that you want to limit going out to eat. This is what I do. I only allow myself to eat out twice a week. Not going to lie, it's pretty hard. I look at eating at restaurants as more of a treat rather than a second option.

    Just thought I would share that with you. Love the blog! Keep up the good work.

    Love,
    Kayley

    ReplyDelete

Comments, suggestions, questions, and encouragement is always welcome!

I hope you visit again soon!!!

-Tyler