February 2, 2010

Diet Fail...

I am horrible at this, aren't I?  I am so sorry to all of my dear readers for not updating in several days.  Since I last wrote we have had about 4 inches of snow here in North Carolina, and I have been preoccupied with sledding, hanging out with friends, and snow days.  The weekend was so much fun.  We went out to dinner on Friday night for my roommate Eric's birthday to this great restaurant called "Smoke on the Square."  Snow started falling that evening and we all made it back home safely.  The weekend was so much fun.


But, enough about that, to the stuff you all REALLY want to know about, the weigh in and dieting and exercise and such.  Well, let me tell you, it didn't go so well.  I weighed this morning...



My weight, as of February 2 is:

312 pounds

A gain of 1 pound from last week!

Well shoot...but, that's alright.  I will survive!!!

This week I am going to work out as hard as I can, eat right (as much as possible), and limit going out to eat.

I will lose weight for next week!

Until Next Time...

---------------

-Tyler

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, suggestions, questions, and encouragement is always welcome!

I hope you visit again soon!!!

-Tyler