January 29, 2010

When a Fat Day Turns Good...


My large-sized friends out there (or anyone who feels they are a little overweight) know what I'm talking about...a FAT DAY.  Yes, it is a day where one fully realizes their overweight-ness.  Some folks always feel overweight, they suffer from CFDS (Chronic Fat Day Syndrome), but some of us are lucky in that we may have a FAT DAY here and there, maybe a FAT WEEK if life is going really rough.  I am a ''every now and then'' FAT DAY sufferer.  Typically when one has a FAT DAY they feel fat, they look in the mirror and see a fat person...it pretty much sucks.  So...what is the prescribed remedy for a FAT DAY you may ask?  Well, isn't the answer obvious


FOOD

On a FAT DAY one may feel the urge to eat as much as possible or everything in sight...or both.

Well, yesterday (and today, until about 15 minutes ago) was a FAT DAY (before you faint, shriek, or panic at me eating too much [mom & dad], don't worry, I was strong).  I felt fat, I thought I looked fat...it was a rough day.  This morning was the same way, I felt like a beached whale stuck on an elliptical while at the gym, or, better yet, "Violet, [as she was] turning violet, Violet."


But then, this morning, after I got back from the gym, showered, and was getting dressed, it seemed that the skies parted, angels began to sing, and doves fluttered around me (Jesus's ascension style).  My favorite pair of blue jeans had been washed and sitting with my other jeans for a few days now...I hate it how jeans are always SOOOOO tight after you wash them (or is that just me?).  Anyway, these jeans were usually super uncomfortable after being washed, but, this morning, I put them on and they fit PERFECTLY!  Not too tight at all, maybe a little LOOSE even.  The didn't create an instant muffin top (check out this link to Urban Dictionary's explanation of what a muffin top is [I cannot be held responsible for other inappropriate items on that website])!  It was AMAZING!!!

So...the FAT DAY, turned into a GREAT DAY!

Until Next Time...

----------

-Tyler

PS:  Many thanks to my roommate Eric for teaching and inspiring me to have a better understanding of the FAT DAY phenomenon.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, suggestions, questions, and encouragement is always welcome!

I hope you visit again soon!!!

-Tyler