January 28, 2010

Nothing Too Exciting to Report...

Good evening my friends!


Well, Wednesday of week 3 has gone pretty well.  Nothing too exciting has happened with the exception of the new Apple iPad being announced ( I am in LOVE with all things Apple ) and the fact that there is a good chance for a lotta snow this weekend ( I am also OBSESSED with weather...just ask my family and friends ).


I did go out to dinner at Mi Pueblitos ( a Mexican restaurant ) tonight...but I have learned that I can do things like that and it's okay.  I am exercising, only drinking water, and eating right pretty much all the time.  And I'm not going to go out to eat ALL  the time (like I did last week).


I worked out this afternoon, 3.5 miles on the elliptical AND I added in weights today!  I did some back extension thingies, seated leg press, and leg curls.  I felt great!


I also had the honor of seeing one of my fans, Dr. June Hobbs, at the coffee shop in town this morning.  She and I talked for a little bit and it was great to have someone encourage me in person!  (Thanks Dr. Hobbs!!!).


So, life is going well...pretty busy with classes and hanging out with friends and my YMCA and SGA responsibilities, but other than that I am doing great!  I have really never felt better, I have more energy and I rarely, if ever, get headaches anymore ( I used to get one a day, usually in the afternoons, with at least one a week being pretty debilitating and limiting; since I began eating better and exercising I have only had about 3 headaches ).  I am not getting as winded from walking around campus and just feel better about myself.  It's pretty dang great.


Well...with the forecast calling for snow this weekend I am tempted to go shopping for snacks and junk and sit in the house all weekend eating and hanging out with friends.  I'll try my best to not fall into temptation, but we'll see ;-)


Alright, off to bed now!


Until Next Time...


-----------


-Tyler

2 comments:

  1. With the forecast calling for snow, you should plan on bundling up and playing in the snow! Honestly, playing in the snow is such a good workout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea! and then load up on healthy snacks and chocolate soy milk heated up!

    ReplyDelete

Comments, suggestions, questions, and encouragement is always welcome!

I hope you visit again soon!!!

-Tyler