January 15, 2010

IT'S FRIDAY!!!

Hi Everyone,

It's FRIDAY!!!  I'm glad we've all made it here...this week has been good.  I didn't go to the gym today. :-(  BUT, my friends and I did go on a walk to the bank and the grocery store.  We cooked dinner together, we made chicken fajitas and guacamole.  It wasn't necessarily the HEALTHIEST of meals, but it was so good.  I didn't eat too much, just too small fajitas, AND I stopped myself from going back for more.  I was completely full and really wanted to eat another one, but I didn't.

Last night we cheated!  It was kinda bad.  I had a candy bar, but I looked at all of the candy bars in the gas station and got the lowest calorie one: a Milky Way Midnight.  It had 210 calories and helped satisfy my need for chocolate.  And the good thing is, I didn't feel bad about cheating.  That's good.  I also learned something else about myself recently...I cannot have sugar free chocolate things.  I had a sugar free hot chocolate from the coffee shop across from campus and, not to be too gross for you all (but I did promise you all honesty), and it made me miserable.  I have never been so bloated and gassy in my whole life.  It was terrible...so I'll be steering clear of sugar free chocolate items FOREVER.

Well, it's the weekend.  I plan on going to the gym tomorrow to make up for not going to the gym today.  I'll probably take Sunday off from working out, but plan on going on a walk at some point that day.

I'll update tomorrow!

Until Next Time...

---------------

-Tyler

1 comment:

  1. Tyler, your posts make me laugh :) I highly encourage you to try the Weight Watcher chocolates - they are the perfect treat. The WW ice cream is also so delicious - we love Skinny Cows here at our house. Back to the whole gym thing - don't feel like you have to start running on the treadmill immediately. Small changes make a HUGE difference and your making big changes all at once. Take it one day at a time and if you fall "off the wagon" for a day or two or three, it doesn't mean you have to stay there. Just pick yourself back up and keep on keepin on. Proud of you! Have a super weekend!

    Sandy

    ReplyDelete

Comments, suggestions, questions, and encouragement is always welcome!

I hope you visit again soon!!!

-Tyler