January 8, 2010

And the Day Draws Closer...

Well...Monday will be here before we know it!  I can't believe it is almost here!  I'm going grocery shopping tomorrow, my lovely parents always take me shopping before I head back to school and I'll be doing that tomorrow.  I suppose I'll post my grocery list for you all tomorrow...just so I can continue to tell you way too much about myself and this whole weight loss journey, haha.


Tonight we had The Clock of Brevard for dinner.  It is one of my favorite places to eat while at home...but someplace  that I will need to avoid starting Monday.  I mean, the food is great...but it is all great and yummy friend foods.  My favorite thing there is chicken strips with thick cut fries.  So, I won't be having that anytime soon. Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, suggestions, questions, and encouragement is always welcome!

I hope you visit again soon!!!

-Tyler