January 22, 2010

My Life is Outta Control...

My life is too crazy right now with classes, meetings, conference calls, homework, and more.  I feel like I don't have time for much of anything.


Yesterday I didn't make it to the gym, but I did have my walking class in morning and we walked a mile.  So, I counted that as my exercise.


Today I have meetings and a conference call this afternoon, so I will be busy with that, so now it's up and off to the gym.


Although life has been crazy this week, I do feel that this whole ''diet'' thing has become more natural.  I am drinking water all the time without really thinking about it, I am not snacking, I feel better, and I want to go to the gym.  It's going really well and I am just hoping for the ability to maintain this over the coming weeks and months.


Ooo, I got my haircut yesterday!  A new haircut to go with a new me, that's exciting.


Alright, I need to go to the gym and then head to my afternoon meetings.


Until Next Time...


----------


-Tyler

1 comment:

  1. sometime that's the best time to work out. I love to work out when i'm stressed because I feel some sort of immediate result. It relaxes me so quickly it's unreal.

    ReplyDelete

Comments, suggestions, questions, and encouragement is always welcome!

I hope you visit again soon!!!

-Tyler