January 17, 2010

Sorry for forgetting about you...

I kinda forgot about the blog yesterday...my apologies.  They day was good, I went to the gym and did 2.5 miles on the elliptical, 1.5 miles on the bike, and got to 1 mile on the treadmill!  I worked pretty hard and think it will definitely pay off.  The weekends are hard because I never really feel like doing anything...I just enjoy sitting around, hanging out with friends, and EATING, and eating, and eating, and eating.  Again, the mindless eating thing is a big problem.

Last night I went out to dinner at Applebee's.  Did you know they have WeightWatcher friendly meals and meals under 550 calories?  Did you also know that none of those options were appealing to me?  Yeah...so I got the three cheese chicken penne, not really knowing how many calories it contains until I looked it up when I got home.  It has almost 900 calories for one serving, not tooooooo bad, and I only ate half of what I was given.  So...I think I did okay.

Thus far the weekend has been okay, I have done well with my eating, worked out yesterday, and haven't done too much mindless eating.

Tomorrow is my next big weigh in day!  I hope it goes well!

Until Next Time...

---------------

-Tyler

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, suggestions, questions, and encouragement is always welcome!

I hope you visit again soon!!!

-Tyler