January 14, 2010

Day 4...

Day 4 is here and is going good so far.  I worked out this morning and did 2 miles on the elliptical and 1/2 mile on the treadmill.  I think I've discovered what I do enjoy doing on the treadmill and that is walking at a fast pace with the incline turned up, it's good for burning calories and is pretty low impact.  That's one of my biggest problems with the treadmill is the high impact nature of running, so I just try to avoid it all together.  I think next week I will start to incorporate weight machines into my workout routine and start building a little muscle.  So, that's exciting.

I'm not really sure what to share today...I guess that's all I have for now.

Until Next Time...

---------------

-Tyler

1 comment:

  1. it is much easier to convert fat into muscle than to try to build muscle when you have no fat on you at all. hopefully this adds a bit of motivation :) i think it would be good to start doing a light workout with the machines.

    keep up the awesome work!!!

    ps. i still havent seen you yet. sucks huh?

    ReplyDelete

Comments, suggestions, questions, and encouragement is always welcome!

I hope you visit again soon!!!

-Tyler