January 25, 2010

Week 2 Renaming...

I think Week 2 needs to renamed to the following:


"Oh Crap, I Forgot I Was on a Diet, and Really Really Really Screwed Up" Week.


Yes, my friends, it's true.  I was doing so well last week, then we went to Asheville for Saturday/Sunday for my roommate's 21st birthday and I did not do so hot.  What it really boils down to is being in one of my favorite cities, going to some of my favorite places, and me not wanting to make sacrifices when I get there.  We went to Mellow Mushroom for dinner on Saturday and the Early Girl Eatery for brunch on Sunday.  If you haven't tried out either of these great places, then you definitely should (the Early Girl is an Asheville only type o' place, Mellow Mushroom can be found in quiet a few places).  BUT, they may not be the best places to go for one watching their waist line.  I tried, I only drank water and didn't eat ALL of the food on my plate...well, at the Mellow Mushroom I didn't eat all of my food, and I drank a beer, oops, but now at the Early Girl I only drank water, but boy did I clear that plate (local, free-range chicken breast, fried and covered in a herb gravy with mashed sweet potatoes, macaroni and cheese, and a huge biscuit on the side with homemade raspberry jam), I had to.


So, after all of that crapiness, and screwing up my whole ''diet'' thing, I felt pretty crappy.  BUT, then I realized, it's okay, I just have to pick myself up and go back at it this week.  One thing that I did notice is how my stomach has been feeling...yucky.  Eating too much, not drinking water, eating at weird times; I definitely feel that all of those things have been contributing factors to having a yucky stomach the last couple of days.


I weigh in this afternoon, when I go to the gym, and I will let you all know the verdict, let's pray I've lost at least a pound or 2!!


Until Next Time...


----------


-Tyler

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, suggestions, questions, and encouragement is always welcome!

I hope you visit again soon!!!

-Tyler