January 10, 2010

The Kitchen Purge...

So...with the diet starting tomorrow, I decided it would be good to go through the house and purge the kitchen, fridge, pantry, and my junk food stash of everything that shouldn't be around.  I tried to get rid of sugar, products with high fructose corn syrup, products made with white flour, and anything that was generally high in fat or calories.  We also had some old stuff, expired stuff, and almost empty items that needed to be thrown out, so they're included in this.




That's a lotta junk...





Bye bye Caesar salad dressing, Rainbow Chip frosting, and Pure Cane Sugar.





Nice knowing you cream cheese, full fat sour cream, and Original Pancake and Waffle Syrup (i.e. brown colored high fructose corn syrup).  By the way...whoever left that Michelob Light and Coors Light at the house last semester, they're now in the trash.





Peace out pasta made with white flour; Aunt Jemima, it's been nice knowing you.


So, that's it for now.  Tomorrow morning I have to work at a new student orientation on campus, so I will be doing my first weigh in and updating the blog in the afternoon.  I also plan on starting my workout plan in the afternoon!


Until Next Time...


---------------


-Tyler


PS:  Check out my friend Vicki's weight loss blog:  Losing It With Momma

1 comment:

  1. etric might be sad about the frosting...

    i might be sad about the beer...

    ReplyDelete

Comments, suggestions, questions, and encouragement is always welcome!

I hope you visit again soon!!!

-Tyler