February 8, 2010

Week 5...Here We Go

And we begin week 5, with much...frustration.  I weighed in today and the verdict is:




My weight, as of February 2 is:

314 pounds

A gain of 2 pounds from last week!

So, last week did not go so well.  BUT, it's so strange because even though I gained weight I feel great, my pants are too big, and I feel thinner.  So, maybe my fat is shifting around...it's really not a big deal.  I'm not going to let a pound or two ruin my day, or my week, or my month.  It doesn't matter...in the end.

I'm back on the plan starting tomorrow, I know I can do this, but it takes work and a few pounds here or there is not a big deal.

That's all I have for you this evening, off to do some homework!

Until Next Time...

---------------

-Tyler

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, suggestions, questions, and encouragement is always welcome!

I hope you visit again soon!!!

-Tyler