April 26, 2010

9, 21, 22...and a Couple of Pounds

Wow, wow, wow...

So, I only have 9 days of college left; 21 days until graduation; and 22 days until a National Campus YMCA Conference that I'm a part of.  I can't believe my college years will be over so soon!  I have papers and projects to finish, graduation to get ready for, jobs to try and get...sooooo much going on!

Now that I've had a little rant about all that's going on over the next few weeks, let me share with you the results from the scale this morning.

My Weight, as of April 26 is...

305 pounds.

A loss of 2 pounds from last week!

We are still doing well!  I'm excited about the progress of the diet and am hopeful that I will be below 300 pounds by graduation day, May 17!

I spent part of the weekend shopping for locally grown produce and getting items that are healthy and yummy.  I went to the Foothill's Farmers' Market and bought lettuce, asparagus, local pork, and saw a bunch of other great food items.  I can't wait to go back and visit it again!

Until Next Time...

----------

-Tyler

1 comment:

  1. tyler, major alcohol consumption takes place in the next 2 weeks. I hope you can stick it out! good luck.

    ReplyDelete

Comments, suggestions, questions, and encouragement is always welcome!

I hope you visit again soon!!!

-Tyler