April 19, 2010

Hop to It!

Alright, the motivation has been gone for a little while now.  Yeah, I've tried here and there to maintain the diet and exercise plan, but, alas, have failed miserably over the past month or so.

BUT, I am going to get back to it.  Tomorrow I'll be doing my walking class, going to the gym for some weight lifting work, and I'm going to go back to eating right.

I'm excited and encouraged...one thing that has lead to this new energy for doin' this diet thing is my friend Sarajane (check out her photography business here) and a cool picture she tagged of me on Facebook (if you are visiting this blog from that photo and you're looking for the ''Fat Day'' definition she was talking about, you can find it here).

Alright, that's all for now, I just got really excited and wanted to pass this news on to all of you.

Let's shoot for being below 300 pounds by graduation, which is May 17, shall we?  I think it can be done!!!

Until Next Time...

----------

-Tyler

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, suggestions, questions, and encouragement is always welcome!

I hope you visit again soon!!!

-Tyler