April 20, 2010

It's Weigh In Day!

I did a weigh in this morning and I am happy to report that...

My Weight, as of April 20 is...

307 pounds.

A loss of 1 pound from last week!

So, we are still doing pretty good!  I think we will make to below 300 pounds by graduation day, which is very exciting!

On another note...I mentioned the film Food, Inc. last week in a quick discussion of industrialized food (I'll talk more about that on tomorrow's update), BUT for now, I wanted to pass on some fun news I found out about this afternoon from a tweet by Michael Pollan (author of In Defense of Food: An Eater's Manifesto).  The tweet reads...


Yay!  Sooooo...for all of you out there with PBS (which is ALL of you with a television anywhere near you) watch Food, Inc. on Thursday night!  Visit PBS's website here for your local listings.

Until Next Time...

----------

-Tyler
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, suggestions, questions, and encouragement is always welcome!

I hope you visit again soon!!!

-Tyler