April 28, 2010

This is One STRESSFUL Week!

This week is something else...I am stressed to the max with class projects, papers, trying to find a job, interviews, and a lot of other projects.

When I get to these times of extreme stress, there are two ways I feel it can impact my diet (both of them negatively):

  1. I eat anything and everything in sight and I quit eating health foods because it's easier to go to McDonald's instead of cooking a meal OR
  2. I quit eating.  I forget about food, I run around and skip meals.  I drink caffeine or soda to give me energy.
Both are bad steps to take, so I'm trying to avoid them.  I try to remember that I love cooking and that it helps to relax me and reduce my stress.  I also remember my diet goals and know that I will succeed!

I will update later in the week.  For now I leave you with 23 Ways to Eat Clean, a neat article on about ways you can work to eat more clean and natural foods.

Until Next Time...

----------

-Tyler

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, suggestions, questions, and encouragement is always welcome!

I hope you visit again soon!!!

-Tyler