March 1, 2010

And We're Back...

Good morning my friends!!!


I am excited to welcome you all back to Tyler Loses It!  I am so very sorry for being absent last week and for not dieting the last couple of weeks.  Today is the first of March and it is the perfect time to get back to what I have been working on since January.  For some reason the last three weeks have been really difficult.  I got hit by frustration with what I was eating, being overwhelmed with the gym, and much more.  But, I have overcome it, have received encouragement from family and friends, and am ready to get back to the diet!


I will weigh in this afternoon when I go to the gym, so I will let you all know how that goes.  Also, I'll be going grocery shopping this afternoon and getting my life back together in that area.  I'll update you all later in the day!


Until Next Time...


----------


-Tyler

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, suggestions, questions, and encouragement is always welcome!

I hope you visit again soon!!!

-Tyler