March 4, 2010

Good Thursday Morning to You...

Hi Everyone!

So, this week has been okay thus far as we start back with the diet.  I didn't make it to the gym yesterday, I had class and a make up test, and a meeting I was leading last night, so I didn't have time.  I also didn't make it this morning, but I have walking class in about 30 minutes, so I'll get it in there.  Other than that, eating well has been fine, not too tough.  I just feel so much better when I'm eating the right things and exercising, I love it!

Last night I made a really yummy dinner last night of grilled pork chops, mashed sweet potatoes and sauteed asparagus.  I will post the recipes, nutrition facts, and pictures later for you to enjoy and make for yourself!  It's a delicious and filling meal, with a lot of ''good for you'' items, all under 600 calories!

Until Next Time...

----------

-Tyler

1 comment:

  1. i am so happy you are back on track! i was missing reading your blog. i wanted to share something with you. i bought a yoga tape. i love it. i do it on days that i don't have time for the gym, which is basically every monday. anyway, i just wake up about 45 minutes earlier and pop it in the dvd player. i usually do it in my pajamas. anyway, it's good for you. it helps you breathe deeper through out the day, which means you burn more calories just by breathing. just thought i would share in case you need something different.

    ReplyDelete

Comments, suggestions, questions, and encouragement is always welcome!

I hope you visit again soon!!!

-Tyler