March 12, 2010

Quick Morning Update...

Before I get the day started I wanted to share a link I just found for some Low Fat Breakfast Recipes.  I hope you find them helpful!


I have a test in just a little bit, then lunch with friends, then we're on the road for Spring Break!  I was up late last night...AND my alarm did not go off this morning, so no gym trip for me.  BUT, I will go and do my weigh in for all of you lovely readers before I leave for Florida and beyond.


I'm not sure how much access I'll have to the Internet this coming week, but I will update you all when I can.


Have a great weekend and a great spring break (if you have that this week)!!!


Until Next Time...


----------


-Tyler

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, suggestions, questions, and encouragement is always welcome!

I hope you visit again soon!!!

-Tyler