March 8, 2010

It's Weigh In Day!!!

Ladies and Gentlemen, Boys and Girls...


I am happy to report that



My weight, as of March 8 is:

 309 pounds

A loss of 4 pounds from last week!


We did pretty good last week, didn't we?

Today I went to the gym and worked out for a loooooooong time.  In the past I have typically average 2.5 to 3 miles on the elliptical.  I get really burnt out around mile 2 and that is the time that I usually hit the ''Cool Down'' button and finish the last 1/2 mile at an easy pace.  Today the 2 mile mark came and I wasn't tired, then the 3 mile mark, then the 4 mile mark.  Before I knew it I had finished 5 miles!  It was crazy and I felt soooo good afterward, it was a great accomplishment for me.  Today was also the day of my first 10 pounds, so that's another great step in the right direction.

My next big goal is to get below 300 pounds by my birthday (April 2nd).  That's just a little over 3 weeks away; so, give me the encouragement I need to get there.  As I said earlier, I am sticking to my goal of losing 35 pounds by graduation (May 17th).  That is 10 weeks away, I'm not sure if I'll make it, but I am going to try...I am already headed that way!!!

Until Next Time...

--------------------

-Tyler

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, suggestions, questions, and encouragement is always welcome!

I hope you visit again soon!!!

-Tyler