March 1, 2010


Good afternoon everyone!

So, I went to the gym this afternoon and weighed myself, and was surprise to find the following...

My weight, as of March 1 is:

313 pounds

A loss of 1 pound from last week!

So, despite the crappy eating and lack of exercise from last week, I still lost weight!  That is exciting, haha.  But, I am back on track from here, trying to reach my goal of losing 35 pounds by graduation.  I have 10 weeks until then, so we will see how much I can lose in that amount of time.  I have lost 6 pounds since I began on January 11, averaging out to 1 pound a week since then.  I would be content with being below the 300 pound mark by graduation, but I will still strive to lose 29 more pounds by then, that's an average of 3 pounds a week, which is doable.

I did notice something over the past few weeks, when I was eating poorly and not exercising, and that is that I felt horrible.  My headaches came back, my back and legs started to hurt again, my stomach was yucky...all the issues that were reconciled with proper eating and regular exercise came back as soon as I started drinking soda, quit exercising, and gave up.  If for nothing else, I have to do this because I feel better...soooooo much better!

Until Next Time...

----------

-Tyler

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, suggestions, questions, and encouragement is always welcome!

I hope you visit again soon!!!

-Tyler