March 30, 2010

Week...Whatever It Is

I have reached a point of apathy in the diet plan.  Spring Break was tough, last week wasn't good, and so far, this week, hasn't been on track.  My birthday is this Friday and I don't think I'm going to reach my ''under 300 pounds'' goal.  BUT, there is hope, I'm going to have good and bad times, and after this week is over, I'll just have to get back to it next week...for real this time.

But, since I still want to keep the blog as something interesting and helpful for YOU, I have decided to post the Top Five Weight Loss Myths.

They are as follows:


  1. Carbs Are the Enemy
  2. Never Eat After 8PM
  3. It's Not a Workout Unless You Sweat
  4. Weight Lifting Bulks You Up
  5. Muscle Weight More than Fat
Don't let yourself fall prey to these myths!!!

Until Next Time...

------------

-Tyler

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, suggestions, questions, and encouragement is always welcome!

I hope you visit again soon!!!

-Tyler