March 15, 2010

Spring Break-ing...

Spring Break is upon us!


I am in Florida until early Wednesday morning, then I'll be heading to Savannah, then onto Charleston for the end of the week.


Break has gone well so far.  It's been tough at times, but overall I am happy with my diet status.  We haven't gone out to eat that much, so that makes it easier because I have better control over what I eat and how much I eat.  Thanks to my friend Sarajane's suggestion (check her photography out on Facebook [search for Sayjay Photography and Design]) the drive down wasn't too bad either...we packed a cooler with some grapes, bottled water, homemade hummus, and brought along some crackers and Fiber One bars.  We didn't stop and buy bad-for-you gas station food!  The hardest part will come Wednesday - Saturday because we will be traveling more and doing other stuff...wish me luck!


Until Next Time...


----------


-Tyler

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, suggestions, questions, and encouragement is always welcome!

I hope you visit again soon!!!

-Tyler