March 22, 2010

I'm BACK!!!

Spring Break has, sadly, come and gone, and it's back to the grind...for a few days.  I will leave on Thursday morning for Little Rock, Arkansas, for the 2010 Alpha Chi Super Regional Convention.  I'm excited because I love AX and spending time with some fun folks from my University and other schools across the country.  I'm also a bit nervous because, as we all know, I don't tend to do the best when I travel and I have to be careful to maintain the diet and exercise regimen I don't always do the best job of keeping up.  On that note, let me share the results from spring break with you all.  Let me start by saying that it was a real struggle to exercise while on break (meaning I didn't...at all, although I did a lot of walking around St. Augustine, Savannah, and Charleston) and I had a tough time eating ''right.''  Meaning, I ate a lot of pizza, fried foods, and even drank some soda.  I am definitely feeling it now as my body is ''detoxing'' from all the crap I put into it last week (oh, but it was sooooooooo good while it lasted...I kinda miss it now...okay, okay, snapping out of it).



My weight, as of March 22 is:



309 pounds

A gain of 5 pounds from last week!

I know, it's sad.  That 5 pounds I lost before I left...I gained back.  Well, it is okay, I'm not going to worry about it, I just have to get back to doing what I was doing, and the weight will continue to come off.

I am struggling a bit with exercise this week because I am having some issues with my right ankle and my knees.  I have had problems with my left knee since high school, and they have started to come up again recently.  I also took a nasty tumble (I am the world's most graceful person, for those of you who did not know) while on break and have hurt my right ankle and knee.  I'm just going to take it easy on those for a little while (mind you, I will continue to exercise, just not as hard as I had been), until they feel better.

I will update you all later in the week on how the ''back to the real world'' campaign is going.  Let's hope for some weight loss this week, and next, so I can reach my goal of being below 300 pounds by my 22nd birthday!

Until Next Time...

----------

-Tyler

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, suggestions, questions, and encouragement is always welcome!

I hope you visit again soon!!!

-Tyler