March 6, 2010

Quick Saturday Morning Hello...

Hi Everyone,


Well, we have made it to another weekend, this is where I usually don't do so hot.  Today I am headed to Durham, NC to see the musical Spring Awakening with some friends.  I'm going to try my best to not eat too much, to drink only water, and to steer clear of gas station snacks.  The weekends are tough because I usually go out to eat more and I'm traveling, so that makes it even harder...McDonald's is the easiest solution, but I'll control myself!


Have a great weekend everyone.  I'll try to update tomorrow, if not it will be Monday with the newest weigh in results!!!


Until Next Time...


------------


-Tyler

1 comment:

  1. Hey! Me and kyle are on the road a ton and I have designed a hopeful plan for how to stay on track while taking trips. It will also help to save money. But, we have a small cooler and I am going to pack it with apples, string cheese, and other easy/healthy snacks. As well as one large mason jar filled with unsweet tea and another with black iced coffee. I'll keep a thing of almond milk and some splenda/stevia as well. That way we aren't lacking for snacks and I'm not tempted to eat gas station snacks or fatty/expensive lattes while on the road. We also discussed packing a lunch/dinner and having picnics at a rest stop rather than getting fast food meals.

    ReplyDelete

Comments, suggestions, questions, and encouragement is always welcome!

I hope you visit again soon!!!

-Tyler